Dr Rose can provide assessment of a range of mental health problems including:
- Relationship difficulties: including relationship breakdown, commitment issues, infidelity (for both individuals and couples).
- Anxiety & Stress: including worry, panic attacks, health anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, phobias.
- Depression: including low mood and low self-esteem.
- Trauma: including post-traumatic stress disorder and long standing traumatic difficulties relating to childhood abuse and/or other traumatic events.
- Adjustment difficulties: such as adjusting to living with a physical health condition; loss or change of role, e.g. job, parenting stage, relationship breakdown or bereavement.
- Problematic ways of coping: such as self-harm, substance use, eating disorders, aggression/violence.
- Sleep difficulties
- Paranoid beliefs, hearing voices and psychosis
She is also able to provide in-depth, specialist assessment for the following mental health issues:
- Autism & Asperger’s Syndrome (using the Autism Diagnostic Interview Scale – Second Edition – ADOS -2 & Autism Diagnostic Interview Schedule Revised– ADI-R)
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Having worked within forensic mental health services for many years, Dr Rose has specialist skills in the psychological assessment and management of:
- Personality Disorder
- Violence, sexual violence and stalking
- Intellectual disability in offenders
She is able to provide medico-legal assessment for criminal cases and civil and child care proceedings. Please contact her directly for a quote according to Legal Aid Agency charges.